Back Taxes & Prior Year Returns

WE SPECIALIZE IN: Income Tax Preparation, IRS Back Taxes, IRS Audits, Offers In Compromise, Installment Agreements, Innocent/ Injured Spouse and Unfiled Tax Returns. We process current and back tax returns up to 10 years. At Sprint Tax &, we’re here to help you resolve your IRS tax debt problem and put an end to the misery that the IRS can put you through.

We pride ourselves on being very efficient, affordable, and of course, extremely discrete. The IRS Tax problem will not just go away by themselves; it just keep getting worse with penalties and interest being added each day.

If you owe the IRS, you have a very serious problem. It may take the IRS several years to catch up to you, but they’re relentless and have no mercy in collecting all the money that is owed. When the collection process starts, they’ll make your life miserable and literally ruin all aspects of your life. Please take a look through our complete IRS problem resolution services and learn how one of our CPAs, Tax Attorneys or Enrolled Agents can help you get relief from your IRS tax debt.


  • Have you received an IRS audit notice? See IRS Audits
  • Haven’t filed your tax returns for years? See Unfiled Tax Returns
  • Do you owe Back Taxes? See Back Taxes
  • Do you have Payroll Tax Problems? See Payroll Tax Problems
  • Has the IRS placed tax liens on your home? See Liens
  • Is the IRS threatening to seize your bank account and take your money out of the bank? See Levies
  • Is the IRS threatening to take your paycheck, 401(k), and other retirement accounts? See Wage Garnishments


  • Owe the IRS a lot of money on back taxes? Settle for less than you owe! See Offers In Compromise
  • Need more time to pay? Need to Stop Wage Garnishments? See Installment Agreement
  • Like to get out of a tax debt caused by misdeeds committed by your spouse? See Innocent Spouse Relief
  • Owe penalties on filed tax returns. See Penalty Abatement
  • Received an IRS Audit Notice? See IRS Audit Representation
  • Need help to resolve unpaid payroll taxes? See Payroll Tax Resolution
  • Need to file current or prior year tax returns? See Tax Preparation